Welcome to RiberasAuthors, the marketing collective for Lakeside’s Amazon-published authors! My name is Antonio Ramblés, and I serve as our group’s marketing coach. If you have questions or require assistance, reach me at email@example.com.
Basic Benefits. As one of our registered authors you automatically qualify for these benefits:
- You are now listed in our Authors Gallery, with link to your RiberasAuthors personal page, and from their to your Amazon books and reviews.
- Your book cover(s) also now appear on the RiberasAuthors Pinterest Board.
- Watch for your invitation to join the RiberasAuthors closed group on Facebook. This is a private page where status updates and announcement of upcoming activity appear, and where our authors can share there ideas. Be sure to check in there several times weekly, as new posts appear here frequently.
- We also maintain a public page for readers and other supporters at Riberas Authors Patrons, which your invited to Like/Follow.
Premium Benefit. You must have a Facebook, LinkedIn, or other social media account – and meaningfully participate in our social media activity – to qualify as the subject of a Spotlight Post (examples here.)
Spotlight Posts appear on Sundays and Wednesdays, and are flagged for special Sharing emphasis by our members) . The order in which authors are featured is determined by their level of social media Sharing/Comments.
RiberasAuthors is also working to expand its activities in these venues to better serve its authors:
- YouTube. A video library of authors’ readings. You are invited to submit any recordings of your readings.
- Online digest: A review featuring excerpts from our authors’ published books, including links to the excerpted book on Amazon.
- Monthly readings: An opportunity for our authors to read selections from new or previously published works, engage in Q&A with readers, and to autography/sell their books.